Research shows that many women and their families are held back by outdated workplace policies and structures that don't reflect the challenges of our lives today. That's why we're honored to be leading this project.
When Work Works
When Work Works aims to improve workplace effectiveness and flexibility in Kansas and Missouri businesses and with best practices that support employees and their employees’ families. It also includes an awards program to help businesses track progress and to recognize companies that set the standard for workplace effectiveness and employee support.
2017 When work works winners
- BDO USA, LLP
- GL Group
- Lockton Companies
- McCownGordon Construction
- Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault
- Tank Components Industries
- Affinis Corp
- CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services, Inc.
- Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards
- Ryan, LLC
- KC Community Partnership Fact Sheet / FAQs
- What is an Effective Workplace?
- Workflex Primer
- Workflex, A win-win for everyone
- Workflex and the Bottomline
Questions about the When Work Works community partnership in Kansas City may be directed to:
Kendall Seal, Women’s Foundation
at 816-988-2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employers with questions about the When Work Works benchmarking and awards process may contact:
Lori Maher, SHRM-KC executive director
at 913-948-8623; or visit whenworkworks.org.