The Inner circle is an opportunity for women to meet, collaborate, learn,... and maybe swap business cards over a happy hour drink. Our first gathering took place at the Kemper Museum for an unforgettable exhibit of Art by Hung Lui. This year we plan to meditate, shop, drive and have a glass of bubbly or two - join the Inner Circle to stay updated on future events.
What you will give:
Inner Circle participants pledge to give
- $1,200 per year or $100 per month
- $348 per year or $29 per month*
It is your pledge to work for change for women and their families in our region.
What you will get in return:
- Email and/or print invitations to Women's Foundation "Point of View" events designed to bring women together in new and engaging ways while remaining a source for current affairs.*
- Advance communication on policy.
- Invitation to Women's Foundation Annual Meeting.
- Invitations to participate on Women's Foundation Webinars.
- Early invitation to Women's Foundation Annual Luncheon and premium seating opportunity.
- Invitation to Girls Leadership Project Graduation and Reception.
- Coming in 2017: Invitations to Legislative Round-Up in Jefferson City.
- Monthly email newsletter.
- Invitations and links to join/like Women's Foundation social media sites.
* A small sign-up fee may apply.
Plus you will become an integral part of the community who will WORK FOR CHANGE for women and and their families. Become part of the change!
If you would like to become a member click the button below and select your membership amount and frequency ($1,200 per year or $100 per month) or ($348 per year or $29 per month*).
If you have any questions about the Inner Circle please contact Alison Patterson.